Capacity: Approx. 200 litres
Weight: 8kg (unboxed)
Size: 115 x 55 x 55cm
The HOTBIN Mark2 is a slimline hot composter designed for household of 2-4 persons with a garden.
The HOTBIN Mark2 compost bin arrives assembled and ready to use.
What you will receive:
- Cardboard box packaging is recyclable. Once you remove the HOTBIN from the box, shred the carton and use for base layer in your HOTBIN.
- Lid Thermometer to monitor temperature
- Tight lid seal and bio-filter to reduce smells and associated attraction of vermin and flies
- Aeration valve plate to moderate temperature
- 50mm thick insulating walls to retain the heat
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to extract new compost
- Two cam straps (to maintain an airtight hatch)
- “How to” user guide in English from Manufacturer. The French and German translations available online.
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- ‘Kick Start Heater’ (to keep HOTBIN working in winter)
- Raking stick (for mixing in materials and removing compost
- 25 litre bag of woodchips
This product is shipped from Switzerland and will be delivered in 2-3 days.
Have any questions before you make your purchase? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org